Journal of Language, Literature and Social Sciences will be published by
Yangon University of Foreign Languages. The JLLS is a peer-reviewed journal, including
theoretical, practical and empirical papers. It welcomes the papers from academicians,
researchers and authors to submit papers on language & Linguistics, literature, social sciences,
and action research.
Enhancement of Research Community through Innovative Research (Overall)
The role of language, literature and social sciences in (modern) society (Overall)
- Language in Practice and Social Settings (Language)
- From Theory to Practice in (Language) Classrooms (Action Research)
- Concepts, Formation and Function of Language in Literature (Literature)
- Interdisciplinary Practices and Supportive Exploration in Society (Social Science)
- Language (Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Thai, Myanmar)
- Literature (Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Thai, Myanmar)
- Social Sciences (Geography, History, International Relations, Oriental Studies, Philosophy)
- Action research (language teaching, teaching methodology etc.)
Papers must be written in English language(including Linguistic approach papers) or respective foreign languages (Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Myanmar, Russian and Thai)
If Myanmar Language is included in papers, write in Pyidaungsu font. (11 for Pyidaungsu font and 12 for Time News Roman Font).
Abstract on papers between 300-400 (including Myanmar Language) must be written in English again after References.
- The submission fees are not refunded whether your paper is selected or not.
- Please submit the paper to respective emails for each
field as mentioned below.
YUFL Website - Research (JLLS): https://www.yufl.edu.mm/jlls
|Deadline for full paper submission
||31 August 2023
|Revised Paper Notifications
|Acceptance of Paper Notification
||15.10.2023 - 31-10-2023
|Last Date of Submission
||20000 Myanmar Kyats
||20000 Myanmar Kyats
|YUFL Account No
Myanmar Economic Bank (Kamayut)
Yangon University of Foreign Languages (Senate Committee for Research Project Management and Research Ethics)